conferences.Joenio, completed his masters degree in 2017 on the subject of Sustainability of Academic Software,and besides his professional and research activities on software engineering he spends time on experimentation combining art and technology, writing code that produces sound and visual results, through a technique of live coding.
- * https://www.linkedin.com/in/joenio
- * https://twitter.com/joenio
- * https://instagram.com/djalgoritmo
Areas of interest
- * Software sustainability
- * Academic software ecosystem
- * Quality and software evolution
- * Free software (FLOSS)
- * Live coding
- * Terceiro, Antonio, Joenio Costa, Joao Miranda, Paulo Meirelles, Luiz Romario Rios, Lucianna Almeida, Christina Chavez, and Fabio Kon. 2010. “Analizo: An Extensible Multi-Language Source Code Analysis and Visualization Toolkit.” 6.
- * Costa, Joenio, Paulo Meirelles, and Christina Chavez. 2018. “On the Sustainability of Academic Software: The Case of Static Analysis Tools.” Pp. 202–207 in Proceedings of the XXXII Brazilian Symposium on Software Engineering, SBES ’18. New York, NY, USA: Association for Computing Machinery.
- * Brasil, Luana Melody, Janinne Barcelos, Joenio Costa, Estela Monteiro, and Milton Shintaku. 2018. “Participação social no software Noosfero.”